Looking for an awesome gig with a flex schedule?
Wherewolf replaces traditional paper waivers with branded arrival apps. Focusing on adventure tourism our software manages guests when they arrive, while they are on-site, and once they leave. We’re looking for a few talented people to help us, part-time, convince and convert adventure tourism operators to switch from paper to digital – and leverage our software to grow their business.
- As a business development associate, your role is to introduce Wherewolf to prospective customers of our software through phone and email lead generation campaigns.
- You will spend most of your time on the phone, talking with office managers, marketing directors and owner/operators and scheduling demo web-based presentations.
- This role rewards success with a base hourly fee, plus performance bonuses for success in scheduling appointments.
- You will be expected to work a minimum of 4 hours per day, 4 days a week. Hours will be clearly scheduled in advance, but will range between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m., including Saturdays.
- This role has a base hourly salary of $16/hour plus performance bonuses.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have strong verbal communication skills with proper and concise speech speaking English.
- An attractive phone personality.
- Strong over-the-phone selling and negotiation skills.
- Capable of keeping detailed notes and using web-based software to track activity.
- Have a positive approach and the drive to succeed.
- You need to be hungry to learn, grow and succeed within our team. We are a young fun motivated group of people who are passionate about what we do.
- Call center or other outbound sales or call responsibilities are preferred.
- Knowledge or experience working in an adventure tourism business is ideal.
You are applying for a Business Development role. Please sell yourself to us in your application. A CV with not cover letter for Wherewolf will not be viewed or considered.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].