Resources from around the industry to help operators like YOU stay connected and informed of the ever changing landscape of Covid-19
Resources from leading tourism associations and industry publications
- American Outfitters Association– For Best Industry Practices and Connections with experts on the Covid-19 outbreak
- Arival – Link to on demand video conferencing with leading industry professionals on how to best handle the Covid-19 crisis. Subscribe for Daily News
- Skift – Weekly Coverage of the Global Travel Industry and Covid-19 updates
- Tourism New Zealand – For the latest updates from Tourism New Zealand on Covid-19
From Industry Software Partners and Friends
Tour Business Virtual Summit, April 2nd & 3rd
Covid-19: Realities, Opportunities and Essential Next StepsJoin the Online Tourism Academy and your industry peers for a free, two-day ONLINE event specifically for tour and activity businesses. Sessions will include in-depth workshops, interviews with industry thought leaders, and practical insights for how to cope with the current global conditions.
- Fareharbor – A Current list of additional Covid-19 resources from our partners
- Peek Pro – For a full list of additional Covid-19 resources, tips, guides to help your business during the times
Social Media Community Tools & Groups
- Facebook – Join “Tour Operators United,” a group with over 11,000 tour/activity operators today. Here you will be able to post comments/questions and read others tips and ideas on how operators just like you are handling the crisis.
- Center For Diseases Control (CDC) – Follow the CDC for up to date for information on how to keep you, your family and employees safe from Covid-19.
- World Health Organization – Follow “WHO” for more up to date information on Covid-19, its effects and worldwide best practices